The Ceramic Coated Exhaust Header by Rugged Ridge for Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ (1999-2001), Cherokee XJ (2000-2001), and Wrangler TJ (1997-2006) with 4.0 L engines
was made for some serious enhancement. Flanges are welded 360░ F to stand up against the hottest climate conditions. The black, polished, stainless ceramic design gives your engine that new, hot look. Ceramic coating protects against corrosion and thermal fatigue while increasing horsepower and extending the life your of header.
Ceramic coated headers retain heat better than uncoated chrome/stainless steel with greater benefit to your exhaust header. Retaining exhaust heat enhances air flow and lowers temperatures under the hood resulting in performance gains.
Bolt-on Kit Includes:
- Hardware and down pipe flange gasket
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty against corrosion
Please note: (1997-1999) Jeep models should re-use the factory head pipe.
- This OVERSIZE item will have an additional $15.00 added to the cost of STANDARD shipping.
- This item will be shipped using a standard Ground Shipping method to the lower 48 states only. Sorry, we cannot ship this item outside the USA.
- Please choose STANDARD SHIPPING during checkout and enter a physical address for delivery.
- This item does not qualify for our free shipping promotions.