It’s that time of the year again when we gather to Celebrate Jeep love, Jeep spirit, and the sense of fun & adventure that comes with owning a Jeep.
Jeep Clubs worldwide are joining our 5th Worldwide Go Topless Day on May 18th 2013 with picnics, trail runs, trail clean-ups, parades, beach parties, and other social events. Are you going to sign up for 2013?
We want to make this year’s event bigger than ever by reaching out to new Jeep owners who want to find a family (AKA a club or organization). We also hope to promote your club, advocate responsible wheeling as well as create ways for your club to recruit new members and perhaps do some fundraising. This is how we are planning to do that:
- We’ll promote your event on our website to increase attendance
- We’ll create an event for your Clubs’ Go Topless Day on our All Things Jeep and Go Topless Day Facebook pages. With nearly 20,000 fans, we are certain some of our fans will join your event
- You’ll receive Go Topless Day bumper stickers for you to distribute during Go Topless Day
- You can purchase discounted Go Topless Day merchandise that your Club can sell to raise funds
- Press release: if you provide us with a name of a local paper, we’ll submit a press release. We want help spread the word about Off Road Sport and responsible wheeling, as well as the need of accessible open space for our community
- If your club participates on our Photo/Video contest, we’ll provide your club a $25.00 All Things Jeep’s certificate that you can raffle to raise funds for the club or given as a prize to one of your volunteers. Email us at GTD@AllThingsJeep.com
E-mail gtd @ allthingsjeep.com and tell us How many Jeeps are expectedInclude your full nameMailing addressClub Name (or dealership, or organization)Event details - All the fun stuff you want to shareA contact for other people to join you (if applicable)
We'll send you some Go Topless memorabilia to hand out and add you to our list here.
Let's make this the largest celebration of topless Jeeps ever to exist!
|Club Discount for Go Topless Day Merchandise
|Free Press Release
Go Topless Stickers
|12 to 49 units
|50 to 99 units
|100 or more units
Here are some details:
- Merchandise: Along with T-shirts, we have sweatshirts, mugs, mouse pads, and tire covers. Your club can use the discount we are offering as an opportunity for fundraising by selling these products at regular price. Your club can also pass this discount on to its members.
- Go Topless Day Stickers: The week before the event we’ll send you stickers that you can give out during your event.
- Reciprocal Website Links: If you have a website or a Facebook page, we’ll link your Go Topless event info to your website. In turn, we expect that you link your Go Topless Day event information back to our Go Topless Day event page.
Co-Branded Banner, Stickers, and Tees: We’ll create Go Topless Day Stickers, Banners, and tees with your club’s logo included. For that we’ll need a high resolution image, 150X200 dots per inch. We also need to have your order ready by April 15, 2013 since we need time to custom make them.
Here's all the pages with all the information you will need to have a wild of a good time on Go Topless Day 2012!