Go Topless Day is a spring tradition when we celebrate the warm weather and sense of fun and adventure that comes with owning a Jeep.
Jeep and Off Road Clubs worldwide joined our 8th Annual Go Topless Day on May 16th, 2015 with picnics, trail runs, convoys, trail clean-ups, parades, beach parties, and other social events. We are already looking forward to our 9th Annual Go Topless Day in 2016 and will post more information here when it is available!
Go Topless Day is a unique event in that it is both a celebration and an opportunity for clubs. Our broad customer and fan base allows All Things Jeep to reach Jeep owners who may never have been off road or heard of a local club before. In addition to celebrating the start of topless Jeep season, we hope to advocate responsible wheeling, promote your organization to recruit new members, and expand your club's fundraising abilities. Here's how:
- We’ll promote your event on our website and social media to increase attendance.
- We’ll steer inquiring customers to your club not only for your Go Topless Day event, but as a Jeep community resource as well.
- You will receive free Go Topless Day bumper stickers to distribute during your GTD event.
- You will be able to purchase Go Topless Day merchandise at a special discounted rate that your club can then sell at retail prices to raise funds.
Go Topless Day : Armed Forces Edition
In 2015 Go Topless Day shared the date with Armed Forces Day. The Jeep 4x4 has an important role in our military’s past and we are eternally grateful to our country’s Armed Forces and veterans.
Because we know that community is one of the most powerful aspects of both Jeeps and Armed Forces support, we encouraged all clubs and organizations that hosted a Go Topless Day event to reach out to the local military support foundations of their choice, through donations and inclusion in this special event.
Don't already have a preferred military support group?
Visit our list of Military Support Organizations to find a charity speaks to your club.
Interested in Joining?Club name (or dealership, organization, etc.)
A contact name and phone number
Any websites for your group that we can direct people to
Mailing address for decals and promotional materials
Event details - your meeting spot/time, plan for the day, etc.
How many Jeeps are expected
If you've held a GTD event in the past
The military group that you intend to donate to/include in your event in honor of Armed Forces Day
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Let's make 2015 the largest celebration of topless Jeeps yet!
|Club Discount for Go Topless Day Merchandise
Go Topless Stickers
|12 to 24 units
||Available for Purchase
||Available for Purchase
|25 to 74 units
||Available for Purchase|
|75 or more units
- Merchandise: Along with T-shirts, we have sweatshirts, mugs, mouse pads, and tire covers. Clubs can use the discount we are offering as an opportunity for fundraising by selling these products at regular price during their GTD event. Clubs can also pass this discount on to members.
- Go Topless Day Stickers: In the weeks before the event, we’ll send stickers that can be given out during the event.
- Reciprocal Website Links: If your club has a website or a Facebook page, we’ll include your Go Topless Day event info on our website. In turn, we expect that your page links back to our Go Topless Day event page.
Co-Branded Banner and Tees: We’ll create Go Topless Day banners and tees with your club’s logo included. For that we’ll need a high resolution image, 150 X 200 dots per inch. We also need to have your order and logo ready by April 15, 2015 since we need time to custom make your items.
More Go Topless Day Information
Currently Scheduled Go Topless Day 2015 Events
Purchase GTD 2015 Apparel, Stickers, Tire Covers & More
Our Annual Flagship Event in Massachusetts
Visit our Go Topless Day Facebook page and become a fan