Decal Installation Instructions
These Decals go on the OUTSIDE of your windshield, Jeep, etc.
(for long windshield decals, we recommend getting a friend to help!)
1. Make sure the OUTSIDE surface is clean and dry.
2. Before peeling off either side of the decal, position the decal where you want it. Use one long piece of masking tape along the upper edge of the decal, “holding it” in position. Make sure that the lettering / graphic is positioned exactly where you want it to go and that you can read it.
3. Flip the decal up along side the tape, using the tape as a hinge. (Your lettering is now upside down).
4. Slowly peel off the heavy backing paper making sure the lettering does not stick to it. The more of an angle you use when peeling it, the easier it will be to remove. If it starts sticking, repress the paper on again and re-peel it. The heavy paper backing should now be off and the letters are ready to stick to your Jeep window, bumper, etc.
5. Now fold the decal back down onto your Jeep. The decal letters will stick to the surface they are being applied to. Once the whole decal is down, smooth out the surface. You should take a minute to press each letter down firmly, squeezing out any little air bubbles or creases.
6. Finally, slowly peel off the backing one letter at a time, pressing the letters down firmly if needed. Again, peeling the paper back at an angle makes it easier.
When finished, stand back to admire your work and then take your Jeep out for a ride to show off!