This is the growing list of Jeep clubs, dealerships and groups of friends that will be hosting Go Topless Day events around the world.
If your club or organization would like to have their event information added to this page, send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us...
Let's make this the largest celebration of topless Jeeps ever to exist!
- How many Jeeps are expected
- Include your full name
- Mailing address
- Club Name (or dealership, or organization)
- Event details - All the fun stuff you want to share
- A contact for other people to join you (if applicable)
PARTICIPATING JEEP CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
(new events added daily!)
- The Caloosa Jeepers of Southwest Florida, Inc. will be hosting a GTD in the Lee County, FL area. They will be raising money for breast cancer treatment. Here's a list of the day's events:
** At 9 AM they will meet for breakfast at Quarterbacks Sports Grille in Ft. Myers - this will be the staging area for the ride to follow.
** At 11 AM they will have a topless ride to Lehigh Acres from Ft. Myers.
** The ride will end at Lazy Springs Recreational Park where Jeepers will be able to try their hand at a professionally built Jeep obstacle course.
** There will be raffle prizes, obstacle course challenge prizes, merchandise vendors, and food vendors.
For more information, please check out their Facebook Page or shoot an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The Georgia Crawlers will be holding their Go Topless/Humble Heroes Charity event again this year. Like last year, they will be raising money for Humble Heroes. This organization helps Law Enforcement and Fire Fighters and their families injured in the line of duty with funds to help out with everyday expenses and other needs in their time of need and support. There will be food, raffles, a car crush, vendors, and trophies- tons of fun for everyone. This years event is being sponsored by BCH Offroad, Spiderweb Shade, and many more.
You can visit the Go Topless For Humble Heroes Facebook Page here, or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Michiana Jeep Club will be hosting a Go Topless Day/Spring Run this year. They will enjoy wheeling and camping at Badlands ORV in Attica IN. More fun details on the way!
For more information, you can visit the Michiana Jeep Club's Website. The point of contact for this event is John. You can call him at (574)-361-1518.
- Red Line Jeeps is a small group of Firefighters in Maine who love Jeeps! They will be hosting a GTD event: Shine and Show your rig! No off road available, just come out to show off your pride and joy, enjoy access to grills (bring your own food), 50/50 raffle and more to be announced. You can also visit the Red Line Jeeps Facebook Page here.
- The Pasadena Jeepers have a great ride planned for GTD. So far they have 25 people joining them!
**Meet @ 9:00am
**Ride to Lee Airport
**Ride to Solomons Island
**Ride back to Lee Airport
**Ride home for backyard BBQ JEEPLES STYLE!
**Please check out their Facebook Page for more information.
- The East Coast branch of All Things Jeep will be hosting a GTD event in Monson, MA with the Ocean State Jeepsters and the Quaboag Riders.
There will be Trail Rides, Raffles and Kids' Events set up. Price of admission per vehicle is $10. The event will run from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The fee for trail riding is $5 per ride.
You can also visit the Ocean State Jeepsters Website for more information.
- Angie Mezo will be hosting a huge Jeep ride crossing Perry and Ste. Genevieve counties, as well as a Poker Walk. This event is in honor of her 4 year old nephew Cale, who was diagnosed with Alopecia Universalis. All donations will benefit the National Association of Alopecia Areata. This GTD event is open to the public. More info to come!
- Backwoods Farm, with their club affiliate North East Rebs, is holding their 2nd Annual GTD. They have increased their trail lengths, added more to the Rock Crawl, and put in "Muddy Road"- a 210 foot mud trench! At last years event they had 375 Rigs and 2500+ spectators, and are expecting a lot more this year!
They will also have:
**Carnival Games and Rides
**On site Petting Farm
**Tons of Vendors
**Raffles and Giveaways from leading 4x4 companies
**Entry: $15 per vehicle (4 people) and $7 each extra passenger or spectator
470 Route 25
Rumney, NH 03266
*The point of contact for Backwoods Farm is Tom. You can e-mail him at email@example.com. The Facebook page for the event is here. You can also visit the Backwoods Farm GTD page. Also, check out the North East Rebs Facebook page.
- New Mexico Off-Road is planning to retrace portions of Historic Route 66. They will be traveling up the historic "La Bajada" hill; a hill that is so steep you could actually hire a person to drive your vehicle up! They will then travel through the Santa Fe National forest en-route to the famous "blow hole". This naturally occurring, vertical lava tube is nearly 200' deep and will provide the perfect spot to stop for lunch.
Further details of the trip will be located at www.nmoffroad.com.
- Upstate NY Jeeps will be hosting another GTD event this year with their friend Pink Lady Jeeper!!!! Their event will be held at Mr. Bill's Carhop in South Glens Falls, NY.
Please visit the Upstate NY Jeeps Facebook Event Page for more information.
- The Carolina Trail Stalkers and Neuwirth Motors are partnering for their 2nd Go Topless Day Event at Carolina Beach in Wilmington, North Carolina. Last year they had over 80 Jeeps attending. This year they are looking at doubling that number- they already have over 70 Jeeps signed up and February is not over yet. They will have music, giveaways and tons of Jeep camaraderie. For more information, please contact Ivan Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the Carolina Trail Stalkers Facebook page.
- The JOLLY WRANGLERS 4WD Club of Ridgway, PA, will be hosting their 5th annual Go Topless Day Litter Pickin’ Jeep Ride! They partner with the Forestry Service and get maps together of places that need the most clean up. They organize groups to do the litter pick up, and plan to meet back at the starting point about 3 or 4 hours later to get pictures and also to eat. They will also take a regular Jeep ride with the people who want to hang around.
- The Big Rubbers Custom 4x4 Club will be holding their GTD14 event at the Windber Stadium in Windber, PA. Along RT 56, it's just 5 miles from their private property, Doe Valley OHV. Their Spring Thaw event will also be in conjunction with Go Topless Day, May 17th 2014 and they will be holding trail rides up to Doe Valley for a tour around the property. Trail rides will be leaving in small goups once per hour. They will be setting up a stock friendly obstacle course at the stadium for novice wheelers. We are planning to have some local off-road vendors, dealers, a car & truck show, RTI ramp contest and food. For more information, please contact Jason - email@example.com.
- The Muletown Jeepers, a new club out of Columbia, TN, are hosting GTD as their kick-off event. You can contact Troy for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lock and Load Off Road will be meeting up in Memphis, TN and taking a scenic drive with their tops down, enjoying the (hopefully) beautiful weather and will finish the drive in Somerville, TN for a bonfire and grill! Will be a GREAT time!! More precise details (meet up place, dinner planning, etc) as we get closer to event time. Hope everyone can make it out!! Go Topless Day is always a lot of fun!
Click Here to keep up to date on planning.
The organizer of the event, Jessie Coss, can be contacted through their forum at: www.lockandloadoffroad.com/forum or email: MrsMechanic@lockandloadoffroad.com. Click Here to visit their Facebook Page.
- 3rd Coast Jeepers, out of Corpus Christi, TX will be hosting a GTD event. They will be at Port Aransas Beach this year. Last year they had 120-150 Jeeps at any given time, and are looking forward to even more this year! They will have food, drinks and plenty of Jeeps! For more information, just check out their Facebook Page.
- Outlaw Jeeps, a new club out of Corpus Christi, Texas, will be holding their GTD14 at Padre Balli Park, 4 miles past Bob Hall Pier at The Bowl. They are expecting 100+ participants this year! Click Here for more information from their Facebook Event Page.
- Baraboo Motors Group will be hosting a Go Topless Day event for the fourth year in a row! Their GTD will feature a Meet n Greet, DJ with games and prizes, Food, Cruise, and small course to play on, plus lots more fun stuff in the works! Last year drew 40-45 Jeeps on the property, and this year should be the biggest and best yet. Click Here for more information from their Facebook Event Page.
Click Here for photos from last year's event.
- Canadian Jeep Girls will be hosting a GTD even again this year! They will be at Bass Pro Shops in Airdrie Alberta, having a Grime & Shine, '4-low' race, a 'winch tow' race- all to raise funds for a little girl named Kayla M. that has EA/TEF. She is deciding if the money will go to Make a Wish Foundation or to Calgary Children's Hospital! If you have any questions, just pop over to the Facebook event page or the website!
- The Ottawa Jeep Club will be hosting a Go Topless Day event in Ottawa, ON. Details to come! Proceeds will go to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. For more information, email: email@example.com
- Lisa Harrison will be hosting a Go Topless Day event for the seventh year in a row! Their GTD will feature a cruise to Ipperwash and a drive on the beach, then back to the Harrison Farm to do some 4x4ing and food, raffles and a LIVE BAND!!! Last year drew 30 - 35 Jeeps on the property, and this year should be the biggest and best yet. All money raised for this event will be donated to Sick Kids Cancer Research, so come out and enjoy a day of fun filled events!!! You can email Lisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The London and Area Jeep Club (LAJOC) in London Ontario Canada is organizing a GTD event- a Jeep parade of 6 of their local beaches ending with dinner at a local favourite seafood place. Yum!