Get top-notch protection of your new Jeep Wrangler 4 door 2011-2015 with a Canvasback Cargo Liner. The Canvasback Liner will protect the back of your Jeep from mud, dirt and water, clean up in a jiffy, and store away easily when not needed. We recently acquired a Canvasback Cargo Liner for the back of an old Cherokee and we fell in love. So much so that we picked up this product line so we can offer it to you. If you are sick of dirty dogs, muddy boots, piles of tools, spilt groceries or sports gear messing up the back of your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, the Canvasback cargo liners are a fantastic solution. No more scrubbing and sweeping out your cargo area after a busy day.
This cargo liner covers the cargo area and up the back of the second row of seats. It will fit 4 door Wranglers with or without side subwoofers. The liner will cover the cargo floor area subwoofers of the 2015 models.
PLEASE NOTE: This cover is custom made at the time of ordering. Your product will ship in 10-12 business days. It cannot be expedited. It will ship using standard ground shipping only and can only be shipped to physical addresses in the USA. Thanks.
Why we love these Canvasback Cargo Liners:
First, the liners are constructed of rugged 600 denier polyester which means heavy duty. The Black, Grey and Tan fabrics have a waterproof vinyl backing so no moisture gets through. (The Camouflage, Hawaiian Hibiscus and Tan Plaid backing is heavily sprayed Urethane.)
Second, the Canvasback Cargo Liners are custom made for each vehicles make, model and year so you get a tight and smooth fit. They will not shrink, stretch, stain or soil.
Finally, what we love best is that the liners attach with Velcro which means easy on and off. The Velcro straps hold the liners securely in place and are easy to remove.
- Liners attach with Velcro, install in seconds, & cover the floor of your vehicle's cargo area AND the rear seat backrests so they stay clean too.
- All liners are constructed of rugged 600 denier polyester. Sheds mud, dirt and water.
- To store your Canvasback, simply lift it out, hose or sponge it off, and fold it up to put away. The Canvasback liner is small enough to store under a seat.
- Won't shrink or stretch from temperature extremes. Won't rip, rot or mildew.
- The Liner covers the carpeted cargo area and up the back of the 2nd seat. The Canvasback Cargo liner will cover the whole cargo area if the back seat is down.
It doesn't matter what's in back, like a duck, your Canvasback of Idaho Cargo Liner will shed the dirt, mud, grime and water and keep your cargo area protected and spotless. Made in the USA from the highest-quality materials available, the Canvasback liners are built to last a lifetime.