One of the great advantages to the TJ coming out was that the issue of door surround compatibility for factory tops became a thing of the past. Full steel doors and half doors could be used interchangeably for soft tops and hard tops. After a while, the seals on your doors can crack and wear out which can cause draftiness and leaks. The door surrounds or door channels on your top will do what they can to protect your cab from the elements, but these seals are easy to install and replace your old ones with.
- Seals full steel doors on soft tops or hard tops
- Compatible with all Jeep Wrangler TJ and LJ Unlimited models (1997-2006), regardless of whether the doors originally had grommets a or slider setup from the factory
- Fits passenger side
- Direct OE replacement
- Limited five year manufacturer’s warranty
- Omix-Ada Part Number: 12303.12
- Color: Black
- Shipping Dimensions: 18"x 14" x 4"
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- This item can only be shipped within the Continental USA using UPS Ground delivery service and requires a physical address for delivery.
- Choose "Standard Shipping" during checkout.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands customers will incur additional shipping charges.
- This item cannot be shipped outside the USA.
- Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.