This fully enclosed 16 gauge steel console insert provides security and convenience, while still maintaining the refined curves of the factory center console. It turns the factory Jeep Wrangler JK center console into a heavy-duty lockable storage area to help protect valuables from thieves’ hands. Each console features a full length marine vinyl pad for comfort and a removable, internal storage tray to keep smaller items conveniently accessible.
- Pry-Guard II lockbox system with a 1/4" steel latch enables lid to be closed without locking
- Anti-twist push button lock system with a 10 tumbler double bitted security key containing built in weather seals
- Completely enclosed steel console and lid used in conjunction with the Factory console shown installed
- Gas strut Supports lid
- Removable tray
- Full length Marine grade vinyl armrest
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates exclusive Pin-lock hinge security system with built in lid stop
- Durable texture powder coat finish
- Grade 8 mounting hardware provided
Colors: Dark Slate, Medium Khaki (Plastic Factory Console not Included).
Exterior Dimensions: 12 1/2" L x 9 1/4" W x 15 3/16" H (With padded armrest).
Interior Dimensions: 8 1/4" L x 7 3/4" W (Top), 6 3/4 W (Bottom) x 11" H.
Console Insert fits Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-2010), 2-Door & 4-Door (Used with OEM Factory Console with or without power window switches, not a full console replacement).
OEM Factory console inner box and lid are removed and replaced by the Tuffy Console insert. The Tuffy insert bolts to existing holes without drilling. Additional hardware is provided for optional added security which requires drilling two holes.
- This item can only be shipped within the Continental USA using UPS Ground delivery service and requires a physical address for delivery.
- Choose "Standard Shipping" during checkout.
- AK and HI customers will incur additional shipping charges.
- This item cannot be shipped outside the USA.
- Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.