The Clover Patch Convert-A-Top enables you to travel in open air comfort. With the top up and windows out, it stops the annoying flapping noise coming from your sail panels by folding them up and safely storing them. Two straps put tension on the rear bow so the top is tight and flap free.
Your Jeep's noise level will be greatly reduced at highway speeds, with the side and rear windows out, making conversation and listening to the radio possible. No more stopping in order to attach a sail panel that has become detached. With the sail panels up and out of the way visibility is greater and the sail panel is protected during off roading. You will never need to carry another top again!
- Gives your soft top greater versatility.
- Converts soft top to safari type top
- Protects sail panels while off-road
- Holds worn tops tighter with straps provided
The Convert-A-Top kit contains two pockets to hold the sail panels in position, panel straps to hold the sail panels to your roll bar and two long straps that go from the tub to the rear (3rd) bow.
Convert-A-Top is compatible with:
- Jeep Wrangler YJ (1992-1995)
- Jeep Wrangler TJ except Unlimited (1997-2006)
- 2 door Wrangler JK (2007-2008)