Custom Tire Cover Guide & Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to view our photo album of finished custom tire covers!
Tire covers are a great way to personalize a vehicle and our custom tire covers will make your Jeep one of a kind! Our custom tire covers are made of a high quality and very durable nylon denier material and treated with UV inhibitors to keep your design from fading. The covers come in a range of sizes and have a strong shock cord which allows you to tighten the cover for a snug and secure fit. We offer a 1 year warranty on our custom tire covers.
What happens when you order a custom tire cover with All Things Jeep?
1. Place Order
You’ll need two things to start a custom tire cover:
- Spare tire size – see chart in blue below for help finding your tire size.
- Artwork that meets the image requirements, found in the FAQ link above.
2. Submit Artwork
After an order is placed, you’ll receive an order confirmation email. Please submit your artwork by clicking “reply” to the confirmation email and attaching your artwork file along with any specifications that you have for the graphics department. You can also submit your artwork by sending an email with your file and order number to Graphics@AllThingsJeep.com. Within 2 business days, you’ll receive an email confirming that we have received your artwork and are working on your proof.
3. Review Proof
Every custom tire cover order receives a proof via email that allows you to see how your image will look on the tire cover. The proof takes 4-6 business days to be made after your artwork is received. Once you receive the proof, you’ll have the opportunity to make changes through communication with the graphics team. If the proof is to your liking, you’ll just need to let us know that everything looks good and is ready to print. With your approval on the proof, your tire cover will move into production, which takes about 4-6 business days.
4. Receive Your Custom Tire Cover
When your tire cover ships, we’ll email a tracking number over so that you can keep an eye on your package.
Please contact us with any other questions you may have!
- We estimate approximately 3 weeks, or 15 business days, for production time on your custom tire cover before it ships out using the shipping method selected during checkout. However, because there is communication between the customer and the graphics department involved, that time frame may not always apply. The time it takes for artwork to be submitted, changes to the design, and multiple proofs can all affect when your tire cover ships. We promise to communicate throughout the process so that you stay in the loop!
- Colors may appear slightly different on the printed tire cover than they do on your computer screen. Please click here to read more about color conversions.
- We cannot accept text or images that infringe on any intellectual property rights including, but not limited to copyrights or trademarks.
- We are unable to make major changes to your artwork. The image that you send should be as close
to print-ready as possible
- If, during the creation process, a new image is submitted, there will be a $40.00 artwork up-charge for the work already completed by the graphics department on the originally submitted image. Each new image will be subject to an additional $40.00 artwork charge.
- If you decide to cancel your order after a proof has been sent, you will be refunded the cost of the custom tire cover minus a $40.00 artwork charge.
- If the image you submitted does not meet the image requirements, we will contact you and let you submit a new image OR give you the opportunity to cancel the order without any charges.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on these custom tire covers. The most common reason for an exchange is an incorrect size was selected. Please make sure you have the correct tire cover size before ordering. If you’re not sure which size you need, feel free to give us a call! We can be reached at 1-877-249-0065
How to determine your Tire Cover Size:
Step 1: Find your Tire Size located on your tire's sidewall
Step 2: Locate your tire size in one of the charts below, which will determine which size is best for your tire.