Click Here to Find a Go Topless Day 2015 Event!
Jeep Clubs & Organizations Joining Go Topless Day 2010
Jeep Clubs worldwide are joining the 3rd Worldwide Go Topless Day on May 8th 2010 with picnics, trail runs, trail clean-ups, parades, beach parties, and other social events. Are you going to sign up for 2010?
2nd Annual Worldwide Go Topless Day Photos HERE.
HOST YOUR OWN GO TOPLESS DAY LOCALLY.
Email sales @ allthingsjeep.com and tell us how many Jeeps will be out with you that day and include your full name/ address / club name. We'll send you some Go Topless memorabilia to hand out and add you to our list here.
You can also download a Blank Go Topless Flyer which you can use to promote your local event.
Blank Go Topless Day Flyer in .jpg format.
Blank Go Topless Day Flyer in .pdf format.
Let's make this the largest celebration of topless Jeeps ever to exist!
PARTICIPATING JEEP CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
1. JonFund, Inc
JonFund is proud to present the All Things Jeep 3rd Annual Worldwide Go Topless Day Flagship Event! May 8th, 2010 at Oakridge Farms 1543 Lunenburg Road Lancaster, MA 01523-2723. Space is limited, we have to close the doors at 600 participant vehicles for this fund raiser event.
2. South Park 4x4 Club
May 8th, 2010 Join South Park 4x4 Club's Go Topless Day in the Rocky Mountains area. See website for more details.
3. Jeep Masters Of Augusta
Join them for a Poker Run to benefit a local charity on Go Topless Day!
4. OK Jeep Thing
40 Jeeps getting together with OK Jeep Thing for this year's Go Topless Day!
5. What Lies Beyond Jeep Club of Michigan Bubbles Galore Car Wash in Davison, MI, May 8, 2010 Go Topless Day
6. Southern Ohio Jeepers Association May 8th, 2010 - Southern Ohio Jeepers Association will have about 20 Jeeps for a Go Topless ride through town!
7. Ronin Wheelers of New England Attending All Things Jeep's Head Quarter Event.
8. Jeep Edge - 10-15 Jeeps doing a trail ride in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina
9. Crossed Up 4x4 World Wide Go Topless Day on May 8, 2010 with Crossed Up 4x4 and 20 of their closest friends!
10 Jeep 4-Play Off-Road Join Jeeps 4 Play Off Road's Go Topless Day event featuring a picnic lunch at a beautiful city park followed by off roading at the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, to challenge all different skill levels of drivers.
11. Shocker Mechanical & Friends
Hook up with Shocker Mechanical & Friends for a fun run, family day, BBQ fund-raiser for a local non profit which helps homelss, lost and runaway youths in Central Alberta
12. Swamp Things 4x4
150 Jeeps & 4x4s celebrating by taking their tops off and having a BBQ, Meet & Greet, Raffles, 4x4 Demos, and whatever fun might come about on Saturday May 8, 2010 for the 3rd Annual Worldwide Go Topless Day.
13. Jeep Club South Africa
Whoa, this event is world wide? Yes it is! Join Jeep Club South Africa if you're in the area for about 40 topless Jeeps on May 9th, 2010.
14. Hollar Crawlers of Jackson Co, IN 20 Jeeps plan on making it out with this crew on May 8, 2010 for the 3rd Annual Worldwide Go Topless Day.
15. Wayne's World 4x4 of NY - Wayne's World 4x4 is inviting local clubs to their place in Corning, NY for a topless, mud flyin' good time. You know how to reach them. ;)
16. The Lakeland Jeep Club Celebrate Worldwide Go Topless Day with The Lakeland Jeep Club to benefit the local SPCA. They're already expecting close to 100 jeeps!
17. The Charlottesville Redneck Jeep Club - The Charlottesville Red Neck Jeep Club will be having a trail ride followed by a cook-out and camp-out - look forward to it! May 8, 2010 Worldwide Go Topless Day!
18. The New Mexico 4-Wheelers 30 Rigs getting together for Go Topless Day Fun and Adventure! See their website for more details on how to join them!
19. South Georgia Jeepers Association
A half dozen members and counting for this year's Go Topless Day on May 8th, 2010 at Possum Creek Off Road Park! Visit www.possumcreekoffroadpark.net, too!
20. Jeep Skool Open to members only (membership is free), the Jeepskool Go Topless Day on May 1 & 2, 2010 is $30 per Jeep, $5 per passenger, Kids free (covers all 3 days). Camping is on site for a small extra charge. Meeting Location - BP located at 4699 State Route 82 - Mantua, Ohio 44255 Please contact Jeepskool for additional details. Attendance is expected to be around 150 Topless Jeeps.
21. The Treasure Coast Jeep Club
Go Topless with about 20 members from this tres cool Florida based club.
22. The Jeep club in Cape Town South Africa With one hundred expected to attend this event near Cape Town, South Africa, we hope to see some great photos!
23. YumYum Iron Force - This is not the first time this group has participated. Join them for another good time, Topless Day celebration!
24. San Antonio Jeep Exclusive San Antonio Jeep Exclusive is expecting 20 or more Jeeps this year for Topless fun on May 8th, 2010.
25. Ventura County 4 Wheel Drive
Register at www.vc4wd.com for more info.
26. Mass Krawlers
Visit with Mass Krawlers at the flag ship event with All Things Jeep on May 8th, 2010 in Lancaster, MA.
27. Jeep Country Club-12 Topless Jeeps for a trail ride and a trail clean up. A special thanks to Jeep Coutry for their trail clean up efforts - Fight the good fight!
28. The Road Less Traveled Jeep Club - 30 Jeeps - The Road Less Traveled Jeep Club for Muskegon Michigan will once again host a trail ride and hot dog roast.
29. Tucson Rough Riders See Website for details about their 25 rig event to celebrate Go Topless Day!
30. Great Escapes Offroad
35 Jeeps going Topless in Michigan for a Cruise! Hook up with them for the morning cruise, enjoy a mid-day lunch and wrap it all up at the final destination for some bowling. No word yet if it will be Topless bowling…
31. North Alberta 4 wheel Drive Association Northern Alberta will see 10 - 15 Topless Jeeps at their event.
32. Bluegrass 4x4 Club Go Topless Day, May 8th, with BlueGrass4x4!! 100 vehicles, DJ, RTI Ramps, R/C 4x4 & Rock Crawler Demonstration. This club usually spends more time on the trail than in parking lots, but they're doing it for a charity. Visit with them on Go Topless Day to find out more about... Mall Crawling!
33. Mobile Jeep Club
Gulf Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Foley, Alabama - 10 a.m. May 8, 2010 Go Topless Day and 2nd Annual Southern Alabama Jeep Rally, including a charity raffle for a Mile Marker SEC9.5 Winch, Hi-Lift jack and Hella light kit. On road Jeeps, off road Jeeps and an RTI Ramp.
34. Mid South Jeeps
These guys are planning on 20 Jeeps turning up for their Go Topless Day event.
35. Mid Florida Jeep Club
50 Jeeps to kick off Jeep Beach 2010, May 12 - 16. See www.JeepBeach.com for more info on that Daytona Beach Party! Hell Yeah!
36. Pirates of Moor Jeep & 4x4 Club of Central Florida
...it's a JEEP THING & Go Topless Day to benefit: The Boys & Girls Clubs of Daytona Beach, May 8th 2010. The day of activities begins at New Smyrna Beach Jeep for an escorted convoy "Go Topless Day" ride to Destination Daytona in Ormond Beach for a street party including: Obstacle course, Mud Pit, Show n Shine, Corn Hole tournament, RTI Ramp, Raffles, Prizes, Food & Beverages, Music & Dancing, Vendors and much more! More Activities, Vendors and Sponsors will be announced in the coming months! This event is hosted by the Pirates Of Moor Jeep & 4x4 Club of Central Florida and sponsored by Bruce Rossmeyer's Destination Daytona, New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge, All Things Jeep, & Cruzan
37. The Central Mississippi Jeep Association
The Central Mississippi Jeep Association will again be celebrating Go Topless Day this year at Fannin Family Lanes in Brandon, MS. Last year they had 55 Jeeps and made the local news. This year they are shooting for 75 with more media attention.
38. Panama City Jeep Club
50 Topless Jeeps to ride along "The Worlds Most Beautiful Beaches" @ Panama City Beach, FL!
39. JK Crawlers
JK Crawlers will be doing a 2nd Annual Go Topless Day Poker Run. The location is not finalized, please check www.jkcrawlers.com for more details and other cool stuff.
40. River City Jeepers - River City Jeepers is hosting a Go Topless Day event in Clinton, Iowa with about 10 Jeeps. Headed to the Amana Colonies with about 10 Topless Jeeps attending!
41. The Green Mountain Crawlers
The Green Mountain Crawlers, a new club out of Vermont, will be joining All Things Jeep at the flagship 3rd Annual Worldwide Go Topless Day in Lancaster, MA.
42. Cleveland Offroad Jeepers Organization COJOTN is expecting 40 Jeeps for topless, dirty fun.
43. Southside Jeepers 30 rigs in a Topless cruise to historic sites in Yorktown and Jamestown, VA. Last year, Southside Jeepers has a little contest - Who can hand out the most Go Topless Day bumper stickers to non-participant Jeepers?
44. Virginia Beach Jeeps Off-Road See www.vbjo.org for more Go Topless Day info on their site.
45. T-Bones Off Road Club - A new Ridgeway, PA based club, T-Bones Offroad Club scheduled Go Topless Day as a Jeep Ride & Litter Pickup in their area of the Allegheny National Forest. The ranger station is going to donate trash bags and take care of disposal of the trash. ~ Thank you for the update, Kellie!
46. Katrina and Her Jeep Cruise Buddies - Katrina & Her Jeep Cruise Buddies will celebrate Go Topless Day with 10 - 15 Jeeps cruising from Dubuque, Iowa and traveling along the Mississippi River to Pikes Peak State Park. There will be a picnic and opportunities for hiking before returning home.
47. Freedom Trail Riders Freedom Trail Riders will be at the 3rd Annual Go Topless Day event in Lancaster, MA with All Thing Jeep. Support from the Northeast 4 Wheel Drive Association's member clubs is a huge part of the growth of this event. ~ Thank you
48. Waynesburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Waynesburg Dodge Chrysler Jeep will be hosting the 3rd Annual "Worldwide Go Topless Day" Saturday May 8th 2010 From 11:00am to 4:00pm At Waynesburg Dodge Chrysler Jeep Bring the family and dog for a Jeepin' good time! Make Sure to bring your Topless Jeep! Call Mike Monroe (Internet Sales Manager) (724)627-7111 and let him know you are coming! See you there!
49. Northeast Jeep Organization
Come and visit their booth at our 3rd annual Worldwide Go Topless Day Event! Get your own NEJEEP Frankie Bear.
50. New England Jeepz New England Jeepz is attending the flag ship event in Lancaster, MA on May 8th, 2010!
51. New England 4 Wheelers, Inc All Things Jeep founder, Norman Wnuk, was the longest standing member in good standing of this 20+ year old club. It's an honor to have them at All Things Jeep's 3rd Annual Go Topless Day. 8^) said he'd be done with his buggie this year, so make sure you come to visit!
52. Northwoods 4xCruisn' Crew - Northwoods 4xCruisin' Crew is out, rain, snow or shine, with a dozen brave Jeeps, trekking in the Negaunee, MI area.
53. Knoxville Wrangler Club Knoxville Wrangler Club Welcomes Jeep Fanatics to join them on May 8th for "Go Topless Day"... They will be doing a community service project to help beautify Knoxville in the morning, "Fun-N-Sun" Ride in the afternoon, and a club party in the evening! Join them for a full day of FUN!!!
54. North East Willys Jeep Organization
NEWJO is coming! All Things Jeep will be welcoming NEWJO to our Flagship Event in Lancaster, MA.
55. The Backwoods Jeep Club
The Backwoods Jeep Club will be cruising the backwoods of Cook Forest, PA for their annual Go Topless Day Cruise. They'll have about 30 jeeps and if people are interested in joining, contact them at their website below.
56. Military Jeepers of Germany Military Jeepers is holding an event at Boeser Wolf off road park in Knuellwald, Germany. They are also inviting Germans and Americans to come and join in for fun, wheeling, BBQ, and friendship. For more information please contact www.militaryjeepers.com or http://www.offroadpark-knuellwald.de or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. They're hoping for 40 to 60 jeeps to be on hand for Topless Fun!!
57. Michiana Jeep Club
Last year they had a blast at Attica, IN for both their 3rd Annual Badlands Spring Run and Go Topless Day 2009. This year they will be at Bundy Hill, MI ORV park (converted rock quarry) on May 8th for 2010 Go Topless Day and hope to capture more memories.
58. Emerald Coast Jeepers Club
30 Jeeps for a Topless Jeep cruise into Alabama and returning along the Emerald Coast line, with a stop for lunch along the way on the beach.
59. Bundy Hill Off Road Park
Two clubs are preparing for their Go Topless Day event here on May 8th.
60. Sunshine Coast Jeep Club, Inc
20 - 30 Jeeps either on the Australian beaches or on a bush trail, depending on weather.
61. Deep South 4x4
They're meeting at Hooters on Veteran's Memorial, May 8th, 2010 with around 12 Topless Jeeps.
62. Southern Mississippi Jeep Club
Celebrating 15 years as a premiere Mississppi Jeep club as well as Go Topless Day this year! Watch out for their 50 - 60 Jeeps event.
63. Cedar Rapids Jeep Peeps
Hey! The Ceder Rapids Jeep Peeps are Topless Jeep touring in a small town of Eastern Iowa. Starting in Schueyville and ending in Downtown Cedar Rapids. 10 jeeps are expected on May 8th Jeep and the run is dedicated to Tyce Cole Robertson, a 2 year old boy that was very recently diagnosed with a life theatening illness. The goal for the day is to have fun and raise awareness for an upcoming fundraising event for Tyce.
64. Mon Valley Jeepers & NAT 4x4 Club
15 Jeeps going topless in Speers, PA for the 7th Annual Autism Car Cruise at the Mon Valley Career & Tech Center.
65. Pittsburg Offroad
20 Topless Jeeps going to Moraine State Park in Butler, PA
66. High Point Mud Slingers & Franklin Sussex Auto Mall in Sussex, NJ
On behalf of Franklin Sussex Auto Mall in Sussex, NJ and the High Point Mudslingers, I would like to invite your club to our Worldwide 4x4 Go Topless Day Jeep Fundraiser for American Diabetes Association. We hope some of your members can attend. We are having an obstacle course (mud pit, boulder crawl, log bridge, log pile, side by side cars, dirt)…and then the local fire department will hose off the Jeeps, and finally the girls of Hooters will towel dry at the end. We are also having a Show-N-Shine and have secured everything from modified personal Jeeps to Jeep Willys and the Duece and a half. This is open to anyone who is proud to show off there Jeep. We are also awarding trophies, which are voted on by the crowd for both the obstacle course and Show. We are also having an RTI ramp, BBQ, and Jeep raffles/prizes donated by local Jeep shops and Chrylser. It is a free event to attend, however there is an entry fee of $25 in advance for the obstacle course, and $3 donation for the all you can eat BBQ. All monies go directly to American Diabetes Association. We hope to see you and your club at our event for this great cause. So, let those TOPS fall down, and drive in to Franklin Sussex Auto Mall! Please find our flyer attached! We currently have 93 Jeeps entered for the course, so register ASAP! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email, email@example.com (Feel free to publish email address with my name and number) or by phone at 973-875-3188 from 9 to 5pm. Kelly Cart Event Coordinator Franklin Sussex Auto Mall 315 Route 23 North Sussex, NJ 07461 973-875-3188
67. Yippee 4x4
5 - 10 Jeeps from Waynesville, NC area. Join Yippee 4x4 as they ride through Hurricane Creek and Harmen Den for Go Topless day. For more info, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
68. Rad Rollers Jeep Club
20 Jeeps or more with Michigan's Rad Rollers Jeep Club for a trail ride. This Jeep Club consists of all radiology department employees, doctors, nurses and techs. Meet them at the Hillman BP.
69.Penobscot Valley 4 wheel Drive
Greater Bangor Maine's Penobscot 4-Wheel Drive Club is meeting at 11:30 a.m. at the Bangor Mall's Uno Pizzaria to start their day with J.R.Mitchell of Q106.5 FM Radio. After their parade, they'll be wrapping it up with a burgers & hot dogs at Advance Autoparts. Any surplus from the great food is getting reinvested in the club.
70. On The Rocks
Johnson City, TN & On The Rocks are having about 35 topless Jeeps for fun, food, and showing the world why Mother Nature must also have a topless Jeep. Food, games, Jeeps, the parade route and it qll ends at a drive in movie.
71. My Jeep Rocks
100 Jeeps are RSVP'd for My Jeep Rocks. Communications: CB Channel 4; Simplex: 146.550 (KJ6BCY); My Jeep Rocks will be posting HAM radio repeaters for a wider area checkin, if anyone has any recommendations, please let them know. This is a meet 'n' greet - so there is no trail run. The point here is to socialize, meet and enjoy the company of your fellow MJR buds. Please drive your jeep - to show it off! MJR will be meeting at 10:00am - until we're done! Bass Pro Shop will have a special section of parking lot for us. There will be a hot dog vendor on site if you get hungry! There is also a restaurant with great food just inside.