HAPPY CUSTOMER GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases at All Things Jeep. If for any reason you are unhappy with the product you purchased, you may return it or exchange it within 30 days of your purchase for a prompt refund of the purchase price of the item.
We do not require a return authorization number, but you must follow these guidelines.Returned items must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all original packaging materials, unused warranty cards, and instruction booklets.Your return package should include the packing slip (or a copy) & the reason for your return. (A note with your full name/address/phone/order # is also acceptable.)Wrap the package securely & mail it to the address listed below (also on your packing slip).For your protection, expensive items should be returned via an insured, trackable carrier. You must include your packing slip or order number to receive credit.Please note: Returns, exchanges, and refunds will be processed within 5 business days from the time your package arrives at our warehouse.
There are restocking fees on some of our large products which means 20% will be deducted from refund price on these returned items. (This is what the manufacturers charge us if we make these returns). The 20% restocking fee applies to:
- Jeep bicycles, pet crates/pens, pet strollers, pet ramps, childrens' strollers, childrens' playards, childrens' baby walkers, Jeep seats, neoprene seat covers, center consoles or large Bestop or Rampage Products item. This amount will be deducted from the credit to your account.
- Please note that returned items purchased with a free shipping offer or promotion will have the standard cost of shipping subtracted from the refund.
- When you try on apparel for the first time, please try it on in a smoke-free, perfume free environment. If we get returned apparel and it smells like smoke, perfume, heavy aftershave, too much whiskey, baby spit-up, etc. we cannot give you your money back! If it's stained with coffee, rubber cement, mud, dirt, etc., we cannot give you your money back! PLEASE consider this before sending us a return.
TIRE COVER RETURNS:
- Make sure your spare tire is CLEAN before trying on your new tire cover. If we get a returned tire cover and the inside is dirty, we can't resell it and we cannot give you your money back! We hope you understand and consider this before sending us a return.
EXCHANGES AT ALL THINGS JEEP
If you are sending an item back to us for an exchange (different size shirt, decided you want a different color model, etc), please note that you are responsible for shipping charges to send the item to us.
- Shipping charges will
apply to exchanges (unless the exchanged item was defective or we made an error in shipping). Your credit card will be billed the actual additional shipping charges to send the replacement item to you.
- If you believe you have received a defective item or an item different from what you ordered, please DO NOT send your item back without contacting us first. We have a special return procedure that we must follow for defective items. We are not responsible for return shipping costs of defective items sent back without our prior approval.
By requesting an exchange, you are granting us permission to ship the replacement and bill your credit card for the shipping charges. If the item was a gift to you, please refer to our shipping chart and include the appropriate shipping to avoid the gift giver's credit card from being billed for shipping.
APPAREL and TIRE COVER EXCHANGES? SEE THE IMPORTANT NOTES ABOVE!
Returns and Exchanges may be sent to:
All Things Jeep
1945 Kyle Park Court
San Jose, CA 95125
Please be sure to send ALL returns/exchanges to our main warehouse where the Returns Department is located! Orders sent to any warehouse other than our San Jose location will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
And please...call or email us with any questions or concerns!
(877) 249-0065 or
info @ allthingsjeep.com
UPS/USPS UNDELIVERABLE PACKAGES
and REFUSED PACKAGES
If your order is returned to us by UPS or USPS because the delivery was rejected, refused, the package was unclaimed or the shipping address you provided at the time of your order was incorrect, the return shipping fees charged to us by the shipper (UPS or USPS), in addition to the original shipping costs and the 10% restocking fee, will be deducted from any refund amount. If you would like us to re-ship your previously undeliverable order, we will do so but will charge your credit card for a second set of shipping fees to cover the costs of the repeat outbound shipment.
UPS ADDRESS CHANGES WHILE IN TRANSIT: If UPS has to make a change to your shipping address, either mid-shipment or during the attempted delivery of your package, they will charge us anywhere from $5.00 to $25.00 to do so, depending on whether the shipment was Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day delivery. This fee is incurred whether you requested the address change yourself or whether UPS was required to do so after an unsuccessful delivery attempt (ie. you don't live at that address any more). Because these fees could have been avoided by you providing a correct shipping address at the time you placed your order, any address change fees will be passed on to you after we receive the UPS bill where those fees have been levied and charged to the credit card you used to place your order. We hope you understand.
We occasionally have sales on our merchandise. The sale prices apply to newly purchased items and aren't available on prior purchases or on gift certificates. Sorry.
RETURNS/EXCHANGES OUTSIDE OUR 30 DAY WINDOW
We do accept returns (see above) providing the item is in new, resellable condition and it has been within a 30 day period from purchase. We reserve the right to refuse a return of an item when it does not meet this criteria or to charge a restocking fee. If your return is after the 30 day window, please email us at info @ allthingsjeep.com for approval prior to returning the item. Thanks.
Our prices are subject to change without notice (though they usually don't.)
The email order confirmation you receive after placing an order with us confirms that our system has received your order. The receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of an order. We reserve the right to correct any rare pricing errors or other errors on our website, to limit the order quantity for any item, and to refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
We'll do what we can to provide you outstanding support and make you a happy customer. Thank you for shopping with us!